Thursday, July 12, 2007

More 1st week pictures






Well ask and you shall receive. Here are some more pictures. Although, admitedly, every time I sit down to load pictures on the computer I always think "Didn't we take more than this?".
Anyway, we brought her home today and she is doing very well. Her little electronic sentinel (at home heart rate monitor) is only slightly obnoxious to use, and so far she hasn't had any incidents where her heart rate dipped below 80 (it beeps if it does). In reality it only happened a couple of times in the NICU, and the doctor said it isn't really too concerning, but the monitor is a precaution (along with the medicine for reflux).
So we're very happy to have her at home and completely amazed at the way God made her. It is fascinating just to watch her.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

She is so precious!! I can't believe that she is my grandaughter. I wish you were closer so I could really spoil her. I think she looks like me what do you think??